Bentonite Soil Conditioning Agent
Bentonite Supplier for Oil Field Industries. Moisture retaining clay. Bentonite is used as a backfill to reduce soil resistivity. When mixed with water, it swells to several times its dry volume. The moisture content can be retained for a considerable time. Further moisture can be absorbed during rainfall etc. It can be supplied in either powder or granular form.
Soil Conditioning Electrical Earthing Agent Bentonite Exporter and Supplier
• It is Viscosifier and Filtration control agent for water based Mud Systems.
• It is used in drilling muds for controlling bore hole stability. It is utilized in drilling muds to extract drill cuttings from the bit.
• It is also used for clearing cat litter
• It helps improve hole cleaning capacities of drilling fluids.
• It is effective as a filtering agent.
• It promotes borehole stability.
• It can be added directly to fresh water or fresh water based drilling fluids.