BIOCIDE Fuel Additive
RXSOL ANTIFOULANT LIQUID has been developed for the control of fouling by shellfish, micro-organisms and fungal growth in FUEL systems. Its use will discourage the setting of the free-swimming larval form of the molluc. Because of its molecular film-forming properties RX ANTIFOULANT LIQUID will discourage corrosion of metal in the FUEL system.
This products is highly beneficial to prevent growth of ORGANISM like bacteria / fungi in STORAGE TANK of PETROLEUM PRODUCTS.
Now a days ULSD fuel is covering maximum fuel demand for Automobile industries, On other hand Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuel has more problems with microbial contamination than previous higher sulfur fuels. Since ULSD can no longer carry water dissolved in solution, more water is shedding to the bottom of fuel tanks, creating a life-support system and breeding ground for microbes. Parrafin content has increased as sulfur and aromatics decrease, providing a major food source to microbes. Additionally, sulfur is a natural poison to bacteria and fungus and its reduction has further exacerbated microbial contamination problems in ULSD.
- Highly effective in both diesel fuel and water
- Usefull to maintain long-term diesel fuel maintenance
- Kills microbes (bacteria and fungus) that grow in dispersed and free water associated with diesel fuels
- Prevents fuel-filter plugging – helps prevent fuel system failures
- Protects fuel system components against organic acids created by microbial growth – prevents fuel tank corrosion
- Improves fuel performance
- Reduces engine maintenance costs
- Effective in all diesel fuels, including Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD), biodiesel and biodiesel blends
- Does not contain alcohol of any kind
- Safe for use in all diesel engines
- Will not void engine manufacturer's warranty when used as directed